CRUX Management Services (CRUX), attracts dynamic individuals who have an appetite for:
What you will be doing:
- a fast-paced environment
- opportunities for career growth, and
- a focus on safety and wellbeing
What you will be doing:
- Act as a first point of contact for users seeking assistance with corporate systems and technologies via a service desk system, telephone, collaboration tools or face to face.
- Provide high level technical support, implementation, configuration, and maintenance of ICT systems including maintenance of Standard Operating Environments (SOE), supporting infrastructure, systems, and other end user technologies.
- Support the IT Manager in implementing a range of IT solutions that aim to rationalize and integrate existing systems whilst enhancing user experience and productivity.
- Install, configure and maintain all approved and deployed software in the cloud, locally and on servers.
- Test, monitor, upgrade and replace computers, devices and peripheral hardware on a regular basis and as required.
- Ensure security protection and data backups are completed as required
- Maintain user access and permissions across all systems including password resets as required.
- Develop and maintain documentation including operational procedures and information technology records.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in an IT-related field
- Recognized qualification in Information Technology (highly regarded)
- Experience in administering and/or supporting Microsoft 365, SharePoint or Uni-Fi (highly regarded)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to multi-task and problem-solve whilst working under pressure
- Good attention to detail, time management, organizational and administrative skills
- Technical knowledge of applications and systems with the Microsoft Suites of programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Drivers Licence
- Flexible work options – flex day model
- Monthly rostered day off – an extra 12 days off per year!
- Annual FREE Flu Vaccination
- Academic Study Day Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing learning and development including career growth opportunities
- Corporate Health Care Partners
- Office Swap – locations across QLD
- Recognition – Employee of the Month, 5 & 10 year Service Awards