CRUX Management Services (CRUX) provide people, compliance, and corporate services to SCSS and other partner companies.
The CRUX Talent Acquisition team attracts dynamic individuals who have an appetite for:
- a fast-paced environment
- opportunities for career growth, and
- a focus on safety and wellbeing.
CRUX, and their partner companies are experiencing unprecedented business growth. As a result, the CRUX Talent Acquisition team are on the hunt for superstars in a variety of roles across the sunny state of Queensland.
CRUX provide people, compliance, and corporate services to a variety of companies. These companies are specialists in a range of industries, which include:
- community services - childcare, youth protection, disability support (NDIS)
- property and fleet
- learning and development.
In providing professional corporate support to their partner companies, the CRUX team enjoy a portfolio of work that is broad and rewarding.
Their corporate values to honour, empower, achieve and respect are evident in all their practices. Employees enjoy a professional and successful work environment with an inspirational culture of safety, performance and growth.
They aspire to become recruitment agency of choice. On this journey they are working to attract, retain and develop the best talent.
The CRUX team are inspired by a unique profile of work, with a connection to community like no other. They celebrate the achievement of Clients and positive community outcomes. Together with SCSS and their partner companies, they will continue to grow.
The CRUX team boast qualified experts like; accountants, HR specialists, marketing professionals and data analysts, the list goes on.
The CRUX team performs the following functions:
- Financial accounting, including budgeting, payroll, accounts payable and receivable
- Human resources, including recruitment and rostering
- Workforce compliance, including contracts management, governance, quality control and records keeping
- Workplace health and safety
- Administration and reception
- Marketing and communications
- Information technology (IT) and data solutions.