MISSION, VALUES & MODEL OF CARE
A message from our CEO, Cheryl Barrett regarding Southern Cross Support Services (SCSS) response to COVID-19
March 23, 2020
March 16, 2020
Whats On - Bundaberg
February 20, 2020
Whats On - Fraser Coast
January 3, 2020
October 14, 2019
What's On - Rockhampton
September 9, 2019
Family Fun Day at Bundaberg Baptist Church!
November 12, 2018
Meeting Queensland Rugby League Players!
November 11, 2018
Having a Blast at the Colour Run!
November 10, 2018
SCSS Office Expansion Grand Opening!
November 6, 2018
NDIS - Getting Ready
July 17, 2017
July 27, 2018
How Does Plan Management Work?
1. You access services and your providers will then send us your invoices.
2. We claim from NDIS and pay the bills on your behalf.
3. If you are required to pay for anything upfront, you just need to supply us with receipts and we will reimburse you directly.
4. We then send you monthly statements to help you track your plan spending.
5. You can now track your spending and budgets online from your smart phone or device 24 hours a day, 7 day a week.
Why would a participant want to use a plan manager?
Participants who choose Plan Management have a few additional advantages:
You can buy supports from non-NDIS registered providers (i.e. Jim’s Mowing, local community members or organisations and therapists who have chosen not to register).
You don’t have to use the NDIS Portal
Your Plan Manager will help you with the administrative tasks and let you focus on your future goals and achievement
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!