MISSION, VALUES & MODEL OF CARE
Whats On - Hervey Bay
November 4, 2019
Whats On - Bundaberg
October 23, 2019
October 14, 2019
Whats On - Fraser Coast
September 9, 2019
What's On - Rockhampton
What's On - Bundaberg
August 26, 2019
SC/BC - Southern Cross Blokes Circle
August 21, 2018
NDIS - Getting Ready
July 17, 2017
SCSS Office Expansion Grand Opening!
November 6, 2018
July 27, 2018
How Does Plan Management Work?
1. You access services and your providers will then send us your invoices.
2. We claim from NDIS and pay the bills on your behalf.
3. If you are required to pay for anything upfront, you just need to supply us with receipts and we will reimburse you directly.
4. We then send you monthly statements to help you track your plan spending.
5. You can now track your spending and budgets online from your smart phone or device 24 hours a day, 7 day a week.
Why would a participant want to use a plan manager?
Participants who choose Plan Management have a few additional advantages:
You can buy supports from non-NDIS registered providers (i.e. Jim’s Mowing, local community members or organisations and therapists who have chosen not to register).
You don’t have to use the NDIS Portal
Your Plan Manager will help you with the administrative tasks and let you focus on your future goals and achievement
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
November 2019 (1)
October 2019 (4)
September 2019 (3)
August 2019 (10)
July 2019 (4)
March 2019 (1)
November 2018 (14)