CRUX Management Services (CRUX) provide people, compliance, and corporate services to a select number of companies. Our partner companies are specialists in a range of industries, which include:
What you will be doing:
- community services - childcare, child protection, disability support
- property and fleet services
- NDIS support coordination and plan management services
What you will be doing:
- Support and guide Educators through regular home visits.
- Oversee the compliance requirements on regular home visits and conduct full audits of educator environments on a monthly basis.
- Work with Educators to ensure their needs and the family’s needs are reflected in childcare placements.
- Engage and support families through the enrolment procedure.
- Participate in the recruitment of new Educators.
- Support the educators through initial engagement, assessment, registration and induction process.
- Plan, develop and review effective procedures to meet each child and family's needs keeping in mind any special needs and in considerations of cultural and religious requirements
- Build positive collaborative relationships with co-ordination unit staff, educators, families, children, and key stakeholders and local community which are respectful and meaningful.
- Market and promote the services available by SCFDC in the Gladstone region
- An approved Diploma level Education and Care qualification
- Experience in a similar Childcare role (highly desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) including the National Education and Care Services Law and Regulations
- Demonstrated working knowledge of principles and practices that foster children's learning and development from 0 to 12 years
- Demonstrated leadership experience along with effective relationship building skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work confidentially, with tact and discretion
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Word, Internet and Emails
- Flexible work options – flex day model
- Annual FREE Flu Vaccination
- Academic Study Day Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing learning and development including career growth opportunities
- Corporate Health Care Partners
- Office Swap – locations across QLD
- Recognition – Employee of the Month, 5 & 10 year Service Awards